Our local products will be available very soon in our local grocery stores and even at the supermarkets! This is only one of the Eastern Ontario Agri-Food Network objective founded in 2010. This non-profit organization’s mandate is to facilitate the dialogue between the different partnerships and to coordinate the implementation of agri-food in Eastern Ontario. The Network purposes are to sponsor and promote the coordination of the development initiatives while promoting the value of the agri-food sector.
- Sharing of information between partners
- Create and maintain links with the Ottawa region, SDG, Cornwall and the Outaouais
- Increase the marketing of local products
- Facilitate consultations between the partners on priority projects
- Create a structured operation and effective communications
- Provide support to the agri-food businesses and organizations